The Fimap E-Spray hand-held electrostatic sprayer is one of the world’s most effective sprayers for the decontamination of both small and large surfaces. The E-Spray Sanitizer uses electrostatic technology to quickly and effectively coat and sanitize a surface.
The electrostatic applicator delivers an electrical charge to the solution. These charged molecules repel each other which means they keep an even distance apart ensuring even coating. The strength of particles is greater than gravity meaning they are immediately attracted to the surface and do not fall to the ground. As a result, the targeted surface receives 360-degree coverage.
This battery-operated, lightweight spray gun allows several hours of sanitization throughout premises without cable restriction. Thanks to the electromagnetic charge, the sanitizer solution is dispersed in very small, light droplets. These droplets settle on every point of the targeted area to create a sanitizing coating
- Design: Innovative and product design for practicality & efficiency
- Portable: Lightweight sprayer with an Ergonomic Handle
- Cost-effective: Saves up to 65% chemical, Eco Friendly &Cordless.
- Battery: Long life battery (up to 5 hours) – 18v lithium battery 2000 mAh (standard)
- Efficient: Speeds up the process of sanitization of a range of surfaces throughout buildings
- Effective: 360° sanitization of the targeted area guaranteed
- Versatile: Suitable in all industries: Transport, Sports, Retail sector, Hospitality, Education, Offices Medical centres, Private sector, etc
- Easy to Use: Easy To Operate & Integrated LED light
- Warranty: 12 months
- Certification: SGS approved product ( General Society of Surveillance, Headquaters, Geneva, Switzerland) & QCB ( Quality Certification Bureau, Italy) Certified ISO 9001
Power Supply: 18V Li-ion Battery 2000 mAh (standard) 18V Li-ion Battery 4000 mAh (optional)
Battery Run Time (Hrs): UP TO 5 Hours
Theoretical Productivity: UP TO 350 SQ M/H
Flow Rate (Ml/Min):
45 (Nozzle for 40µm particles)
77 (Nozzle for 80µm particles)
138 (Nozzle for 100µm particles)
Particle Size: (µm) 40 / 80 / 100
Nozzle Shape: Full Cone
Solution Pump (w): 20
Tank With Disinfectant (l):